Official Movement Restrictions into AHS Controlled Area

Posted: 3/3/2014, 22:14

Please see the Western Cape Government website for further info :

All movement from anywhere outside of the controlled area must be approved by State Vet Boland. Please contact Danielle Pienaar ( or Dr Camilla Weyer ( for any further enquiries.

2005-, African Horse Sickness Trust. All rights reserved. Website by Gravity Design.