Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Asked: 5/3/2008, 20:43 by Helen Basson.
Answered: 6/3/2008, 07:35 by Douglas Welsh.
Due to the fact you are moving your horse from one infected area to another there are no regulations to prevent the move however the serotypes in PE will be different to Gauteng therefore you will put your horse at great risk if moved to Gauteng at this stage. Wait for the outbreak to slow down and by mid May should be safe to move.